Coordinating Options: Pergo Extreme Wood Originals Mountain Pearl, (Substitute for depleted V2IN1-04625)
The Pergo moisture resistant molding provides the functionality of a T-Molding, End Molding, Soft Surface Reducer and Hard Surface Reducer in a single, easy to install, piece. The unique flexible zone design of the track allows installation of the profile on either direction, thus eliminating the guess work out of positioning the trim.
INSTALLSÂ FOUR DIFFERENT WAYS
- METHOD 1: T-MOLDING As a T-Molding, transition is designed to accommodate the expansion gap between floors of equal heights ranging from 3â€“8mm.
- METHOD 2: HARD SURFACE REDUCER As a Reducer, transition is designed to accommodate the expansion gap between hard surface floors of unequal height floors that have a thickness range of 3â€“8mm.
- METHOD 3: SOFT SURFACE REDUCER Transition from your vinyl plank floor to carpet.
- METHOD 4: END MOLDING Finish your LVT flooring install at fixed edges like fireplaces or sliding doors.
- Dimensions: 78.75 inches in length by 1.96 inches in width
- Core material: PVC
- Surface material: Highly wear resistant rigid PVC
- Primary Applications: Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Patent PendingÂ